|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 January 2017 (476 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Apartment
- 601 Sq. Ft. Internally
- Amtico Flooring Throughout
- Resident's Private Gymnasium
- Close to Pontoon Dock DLR
- Available Immediately
- Admin Fee: £200.00 Per Property
- Reference Fees: £75.00 Per Person
- Maximum Occupancy Applies
- Council Tax: Band C
Modern, bright and set in a newly built and highly sought-after development near the Thames, this superb one bedroom apartment boasts a private balcony and use of the communal gymnasium.
The property comprises light and well-proportioned reception room, stylish and well equipped kitchen, double bedroom with storage, bathroom and a private balcony.
Waterside Park is perfect for gentle river walks and swift access into vibrant Canary Wharf, where there is an excellent selection of shops, bars and dock-side attractions. Development features include a resident's gymnasium, concierge service, a dry cleaners, coffee shop, convenience store and a selection of restaurants.
Located opposite Pontoon Dock DLR.
Other interesting points to note:
1. Modern, well located development;
2. Exceptionally large 1 bedroom apartment at over 600 sq foot internally;
3. Private terrace with private front door to apartment (i.e. not via communal entrance/hall way);
4. German (Nolte) designer fitted kitchen & Amtico flooring extending to whole apartment;
5. Fully furnished with modern designer furniture.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MADBR_002294. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Madison Brook, Docklands.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.