3 bedroom detached house to rentKincardine O誰eil, Aboyne, AB34
£800 pcm| £185 pw
|Reduced on Rightmove:||25 January 2017 (270 days ago)|
- Kitchen/Sitting Room with Wood Burning Stove, French Doors leading to Decked Area | Bathroom | Large Master Bedroom | Double Bedroom | Single Bedroom | Study Ar
Stunning 3 bedroom detached farmhouse situated in the heart of Royal Deeside with picturesque views across the valley.
Banchory 9 miles, Westhill 19 miles, Aberdeen 27.5 miles
Situated close to the historic village of Kincardine ONeil, the property has good access, private parking and picturesque viewed over the valley. The property is situated on a working farm and in close proximity to cattle sheds.
Situated near the village of Kincardine ONeil, Tillydrine Farmhouse compromises of a large bright living room complete with a wood burning stove and French doors opening out onto a south facing decked area overlooking the countryside. Off of the living room is a large and modern kitchen with ample space for a dining room and also a study area. Located on the ground floor is a large and bright master bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath and a utility room. On the first floor there is a further double bedroom and a single bedroom with built in storage. The property is double glazed throughout and it heated by way of oil fired central heating. Outside there is parking available for 2 cars and also a garden and drying green. The property would suit a family looking to settle in the area, with the local primary school situated 1 mile away in the village of Kincardine ONeil and with plenty of outdoor activities, such as cycling, skiing, fishing and golf all available within a half hour drive.
The property was extended in 2012 to provide a large and bright living room which is neutrally decorated and features a wood burning stove. The property has French doors opening onto a decked area with a southward facing aspect over the fields.
The property benefits from a large modern kitchen complete with built in oven and hob. There is ample space for a dining table. There is also a small space off from the dining room that could be used as a study.
A utility room is located inside the back door with a sink and draining board. The boiler is also located in the utility room. There is space for a washing machine and tumble dryer.
The bathroom is located on the ground floor and is wet walled throughout. It compromises a w/c, wash hand basin and shower over bath.
The master bedroom is large and bright with neutral décor throughout and is located on the ground floor and
Upstairs is a double bedroom with a south facing aspect. It is neutrally decorated.
A further single bedroom is also located upstairs with built in storage. It also has a south facing aspect and is neutrally decorated.
There is a small garden area to the side of the property with a drying green and storage shed. There is parking for two cars and a decked area leading off from the living room.
Oil Central heating
Take the A93 from Banchory towards Kincardine ONeil. About 1 mile before the village turn right onto the road signposted Tillydrine. The property is located ½ a mile up that road on the left. Alternatively from Torphins take the B993 towards Kincardine ONeil. Just before the East entrance to Kincardine Castle turn left. The property is situated 200 yards on the right.
The property benefits from oil fired central heating and private water and sewerage.
Tillydrine Farmhouse has been assessed as a Council Tax Band H.
Strictly by appointment with the Landlord's agents, Strutt & Parker LLP on 01330 826814
Strutt & Parker for themselves and for the Landlords of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. These lettings particulars have been prepared in good faith to give a broad description of the property.
2. Please note that we have not carried out a survey of the property, nor have we tested any of the services or appliances, but have relied only upon our own brief inspection and upon information supplied to us by the landlord.
3. The description, including photographs, of the property and its contents, are intended to be a guide only
rather than a detailed and accurate report and inventory.
4. Floor plans, measurements, areas and distances are intended to be approximate only and should not be
relied upon for the purpose of fitting furniture etc.
5. Photographs are not necessarily comprehensive or current, and no assumption should be made that any
contents shown in them are included in the letting of the property.
6. No representation or warranty is given as to the title of the property or as to the existence or otherwise of any planning consent, building regulation approval or other statutory or regulatory permission.
7. Prospective tenants should note that offers are subject to status, references and a comprehensive agency agreement.
8. The stated rent may not include all services, amenities or outgoings generally that may, by necessity or
choice, be associated with the property.
9. If there is any particular aspect of the property about which you would like further information, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 60400. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker - Lettings, Banchory.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ｩOpenStreetMap contributors.