|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 December 2016 (324 days ago)|
- Four Bedroom Detached House In Talbot Woods
- Modern Newly Fitted Kitchen With Intergrated Appliances
- Modern Family Bathroom With Shower & Bath
- Private Low Maintainence Garden
- Driveway Parking & Garage
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- View Today
- Sorry no Housing Benefits
Meridian Professional Estate Agents are delighted to offer to let this beautifully presented four double bed detached house in the much sought after area of Talbot Woods, BH3. The downstairs accommodation boasts a spacious entrance hallway into the family lounge/dining room which is has large windows from floor to ceiling allowing plenty of natural light into the property and has patio doors that open up onto the low maintenance landscape garden. There is a contemporary fully fitted kitchen which has recently been modernised to include integrated appliances. There is also a second reception room utilised as a forth bedroom having its own shower room and a separate WC. The upstairs of the property features a large master bedroom with a modern en-suite shower room and ample fitted storage. There is also two further neutral double bedrooms, a south facing balcony from the hall way. To the side of the property there is access through the gates which allow ample parking and room for additional cars or boat from the front of the property. In addition to the rear garden you have a well maintained front lawn. Further benefits include double glazing throughout, garage and gas central heating. The property is not to be missed early viewings recommend. The house will be offered on an Unfurnished basis and is available now. Sorry no Housing benefit Considered.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63319841.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MEA1MEE1002580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meridianestateagents.com, Meridian.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.