|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||26 November 2016 (542 days ago)|
- * Fully integrated appliances
- * Video entryphone system
- 24 Hours Concierge
- Luxury private resident facilities
- open plan living/dining area
- Short walk to Thames river and pathway
Looking for a property in the heart of Greenwich Peninsula? CityWharf is proud to present you this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is located on the Greenwich Peninsula, less than a 10 minute walk to North Greenwich Station on the Jubilee Line. This makes it ideal for the commuting into London in under half an hour. The apartment has a charming open plan kitchen diner which is a perfect place to unwind after a busy days work. You also have a great sized bedroom with built in wardrobe which is great for all your storage needs. The modern family sized bathroom has the option of either a shower or bath as well as lots of storage space.
Looking for something to do locally in the evenings or weekends? No need to venture too far afield. Walk down the road and have everything in the O2 at your disposal. Restaurants, Shops, Bars and Cinema, everything you could possibly want.
...Call now to arrange a viewing - 0203 488 2588.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63321038.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL0443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Citywharf, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.