|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||19 January 2018 (32 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 322999
Property Reference: 322999.
* Light-filled Victorian terraced house fully and extensively renovated to an exceptional standard (all new sash windows, solid wood flooring, all new appliances etc)
* Situated on a quiet, tree lined road in the desirable Clyde Circus conservation area
* Three double bedrooms
* Double reception room with large patio doors to garden
* Spacious and bright hi-spec eat-in kitchen with bi-fold doors to the back. All new SMEG appliances.
* All new family bathroom plus downstairs WC
* Mature, private 80ft garden
* 0.3m to Seven Sisters station (Victoria line underground and overground)
* Great transport links- 14 minutes on Victoria line to Oxford Circus, 8 minutes to Kings Cross, 20 minutes to Liverpool Street. Also, nearby Tottenham Hale has regular trains to Stansted Airport.
* Some fantastic restaurants and cafes nearby including Chicken town, Sushi Heads, Craving Coffee and Banc Brasserie
* Crowland Primary, Belmont Junior School and The Willow Primary catchment intake 2017/18 (all outstanding)
* Gladesmore Community School, Harris Academy secondary catchment intake 2017/2018 (all outstanding)
* 1,400ft2 / 112m2
* Available from 8th January 2018
* £2,300 pcm
* No DSS
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £2,300.00 per month (£530.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £3,184.62
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide)
- Available to move in from 24 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 322999
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32299926122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.