|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (63 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 323747
Property Reference: 323747.
NO AGENTS FEES. A spacious (625sqft) top floor two bedroom flat within walking distance of Golders Green, Hampstead and Hampstead Heath. The flat benefits from a very large lounge and double bedroom with wall to wall mirrored built-in wardrobes. A second bedroom with recessed built-in wardrobes to give the most possible storage as well as two more storage cupboards. A front terrace and views across London.
- 2 Bedrooms (1 Double, 1 single)
- built in cupboards in both rooms as well as large storage cupboards
- wood floors in lounge
- panaramic views across London
- Outside front terrace
- Modern bathroom with shower
- Fully fiited kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher
- NO AGENTS FEES
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,350.00 per month (£311.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,850.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 18 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 323747
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32374729122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.