|Added on Rightmove:||05 January 2018 (141 days ago)|
- Spacious reception room with balcony access
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Additional bathroom and a separate WC
- Lovely private balcony
- Moments from amenities
SHORT LET. A generous two bedroom second floor flat, which features a spacious reception room and balcony, located close to West Kensington Underground Station and Kensington High Street.
Glenallan House is well served by amenities on North End Road, and is within easy reach of a Tesco supermarket on Cromwell Road and the green open spaces of Holland Park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63418009.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1051149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.