|Added on Rightmove:||07 December 2017 (105 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 318235
Property Reference: 318235.
Fantastic 1 bedroom fully furnished, modern interior, high quality, ground floor flat, £385.00 pcm
- Fully double glazed
- Laminate flooring throughout (tiled bathroom and kitchen)
- Fitted kitchen, with integrated oven and hob
- Washing Machine
- Fridge Freezer
- 3 piece sofa
- Electric sports shower and bath
- Metal framed double bed
- Electric heating
- Wired for cable TV and telephone
- Easy parking
- Access to rear yard
- Hard-wired fire alarm
- Close to main road networks A19 / A66 and just a few miles from Middlesbrough
- Close to North Tees and James Cook hospitals
- Close to the University
- 1 months rent on moving in
- No admin fees
- Council tax band A (Cheapest banding)
Reference checks will be undertaken for each tenant applying
Bond required - 6 weeks or alternatively you can opt to purchase a deposit protection policy which equals approximately 2.5 times the first months rent. Note: you must pass the tenant check to qualify for the deposit insurance policy
Right to stay checks will be undertaken (legal obligation to check that you have the right to reside in the UK)
NOTE additional costs may be incurred if deposit insurance / guarantor option is taken.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £385.00 per month (£88.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £577.50
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 19 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: F
If calling, please quote reference: 318235
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 31823507122017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.