|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||09 January 2018 (67 days ago)|
- WELL LAID OUT GROUND FLOOR ONE BED FLAT
- GOOD DECORATIVE CONDITION THROUGHOUT
- MODERN BATHROOM AND KITCHEN
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- RESIDENT PARKING & COMMUNAL GARDENS
- CLOSE TO WEMBLEY HIGH ROAD
Grey & Co are pleased to offer this well presented Ground Floor one bedroom flat, situated in this ever popular development within a short walk of Wembley High Road.
The flat comprises of a living room, one bedroom with fitted wardrobes, modern fitted kitchen with some appliances, modern three piece bathroom suite and hallway.
Benefiting from an open layout with double glazing, gas central heating, resident parking and well kept communal gardens, this ground floor one bed is ideal for a professional single or couple.
Ideally located for commuting as it provides access to local bus routes; 83, 18 and 182 and Bakerloo & London Overground services as well as some main line services.
The flat is available from the 2nd February 2018 and internal viewing is highly recommended.
Admin Fee: £300.00 (inc vat)
One months rent and six week deposit required prior to moving into the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63470476.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4448378. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grey & Co, Wembley.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.