|Added on Rightmove:||03 January 2018 (52 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 325528
Property Reference: 325528.
Lovely Two-bed maisonette in Muswell Hill with own entrance and shared pretty gardens. Built in wardrobes, fitted kitchen, brand new boiler, central heating, fridge freezer, washing machine, oven and gas hob, dishwasher, additional storage, easy access to Bounds Green (walking) and Highgate (by bus) tubes. Off street parking (first come, first served) and free parking on whole street. Quiet lovely road, local shop 2minutes away plus easy walk to all the lovely artisan shops of the Broadway.
This is a MUST SEE and will go quickly.
4 weeks deposit required. No DSS
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,350.00 per month (£311.54 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,025.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 31 January, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 325528
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32552803012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.