|Added on Rightmove:||11 January 2018 (136 days ago)|
- Brand New Apartment
- Luxury boutique development
- Large double bedroom and sleek, stylish kitchen
- Luxury furniture, fixtures and fittings
- Private terrace
- Excellent transport links
- Moments from Oxford Street and Tottenham Court Road
Located in Hanway Gardens, this two bedroom apartment has a spectacular private balcony enjoying a premier central West End location.
The property includes reception room, bathroom, master bedroom with en-suite and second double bedroom as well as private balcony. Underfloor heating has been installed throughout as well as top of the range fixtures and fittings.
The development features an array of hard and soft landscaped areas with specimen shrubs, green walls, sedum wild flower green roofs and
Hanway Gardens is moments from Oxford Street and Tottenham Court Road station and benefits from a concierge service and contemporary high specification fixtures and fittings throughout.
Contact Residential Development Lettings for 0207 318 5138 for more details or email email@example.com
NB: Photos are CGIs and representation of Hanway Gardens (actual photos to follow soon)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63503737.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 69123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker - Lettings, Residential Development.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.