|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 January 2018 (69 days ago)|
- A fantastic two bedroom garden flat
- Set on the lower ground floor of a period conversion
- Spacious reception room with loft storage space
- Contemporary kitchen/diner with integrated appliances
- Generous master bedroom with stylishly exposed brickwork
- Excellent second bedroom with bay window
- Stylish bathroom with cast iron roll top bath
- Beautiful 49' private garden
LONG LET. Set on the lower ground floor of a charming period conversion this superb two bedroom garden flat is beautifully presented throughout boasting stylish interiors and wonderful open-plan accommodation.
Uxbridge Road offers a great range of amenities and is close to a greater range of shops, bars and restaurants in Shepherd's Bush including the popular Westfield shopping centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1052119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.