|Reduced on Rightmove:||21 January 2018 (32 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 329306
Property Reference: 329306.
A very spacious and well lit second floor flat in Beckenham Hill. Located in a quiet and peaceful area with one double bedroom, one bathroom, large kitchen, large living room, small balcony and lots of storage. The flat has been newly redecorated, and the kitchen is provided with the following - washing machine, fridge/ freezer, cooker. Lots of free parking outside the flat and there is a communal garden space outside.
The nearest train stations to the flat are Beckenham Hill and Lower Sydenham. Both stations are a 10 minute walk from the flat and trains from here will get you into London Bridge station within 15 minutes
The flat is available to move in as soon as possible. Contact to schedule viewings.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £995.00 per month (£229.62 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,250.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 329306
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 32930610012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.