|Added on Rightmove:||16 January 2018 (100 days ago)|
- WITH MOST BILLS INCLUDED,
- This stunning newly refurbished fully furnished one double bedroom detached conversion.
- In Norwood Green close to the local shopping and transport facilities.
- Newly fitted kitchen, leather sofas, dining table/chairs
- Laminate wood flooring throughout.
- Shower room is fully equipped with a stand up shower cubicle.
- AVAILABLE JUNE 2017 - BILLS TO INCLUDE COUNCIL TAX AND WATER
- OFF STREET PARKING INCLUDED
- Call us today on 020 8904 7741
Beautifully refurbished GARDEN ANNEXE available now!
BILLS INCLUDE COUNCIL TAX AND WATER
This stunning newly refurbished/ redecorated fully furnished one double bedroom detached conversion.
Situated in Norwood Green close to the local shopping and transport facilities. As you enter from your own private entrance you will be welcomed by a fully furnished newly kitchen, leather sofas, dining table and four chairs, with beautiful laminate wood flooring throughout.
As you enter the bedroom, there is storage cupboard and a double bed can be provided.
The shower room is fully equipped with a stand up shower cubicle.
*AVAILABLE NOW- BILLS TO INCLUDE COUNCIL TAX AND WATER
Call us today on 020 8904 7741
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63559186.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference WML160026_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ellis & Co, Wembley Park.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.