|Added on Rightmove:||17 January 2018 (65 days ago)|
- Exceptional Three Bedroom Detached Home
- Attractively Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Garden Room
- Contemporary Style Bathroom with Shower
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- Easy-Care Gardens
- Available UNFURNISHED & Ready to Rent Now
- Favoured Residential Area
- No Pets, Smokers or DSS
- Bond: £850
We are pleased to offer to the rental market a lovely Three Bedroom Detached Home situated on the outskirts of the town yet offering convenient access to commuter links, local shopping facilities, bus services and the ever popular market town centre with it's wide range of individual shops and good restaurants & pubs.
This beautifully presented home features gas central heating, upvc double glazing, attractively fitted kitchen with appliances (double oven, hob, washing machine and dishwasher), contemporary styled bathroom/w.c., off road parking, detached garage and low maintenance gardens. A 'must view' property.
The property is offered unfurnished and available immediately. No pets, smokers or DSS.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference ING180008_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.