|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (122 days ago)|
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms (one en suite) and extra WC
- Reception room with private balcony
- Split level
- Modern fully fitted kitchen
- Separate Utility
- Underground parking space
A stunning three double bedroom, two bathroom split level duplex apartment in popular Jigsaw development with private balcony.
On the first floor this contemporary sixth floor apartment boasts an open-pan living space with access to a private balcony, modern fully fitted kitchen with utility area and WC. Upstairs houses master bedroom with en-suite, second double bedroom, family bathroom and third bedroom.
Margil House is conveniently located close to the amenities on Uxbridge Road and West Ealing. West Ealing Station is within easy reach as well as the wealth of amenities in Ealing Broadway.
2019 will see the arrival of a new Crossrail station at West Ealing, approximately 500 metres from Jigsaw.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63622945.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P164270. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Lettings, Ealing.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.