|Added on Rightmove:||18 January 2018 (59 days ago)|
- Modern Apartment In Conversion
- 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Reception, Fitted Kitchen
- Wood Floors, Private Patio
- Desirable Location in Marylebone
A well proportioned and bright garden flat situated close to the trendy Marylebone High Street and all its amenities and Regents Park is within close proximity.
The property comprises two bedrooms and two bathrooms, a large reception room with wood flooring, a well-sized dining kitchen which leads on to a private patio.
York Street is only a short distance away from Marylebone and Baker Street Underground station, providing excellent transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63624757.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HYL080286_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Marylebone Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.