|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 January 2018 (90 days ago)|
- Set within recently renovated building overlooking Oxford St
- Capacious reception room with dining space
- Contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second double bedroom
- Separate bathroom
- Modern neutral décor
LONG LET. This fantastic two bedroom flat is on the first floor of a recently renovated building and benefits from fresh, bright interiors, well proportioned rooms and a superb location just off Oxford Street.
Berners Street is within good distance of a wealth of comprehensive shops and boutiques, while the eateries of Soho and Fitzrovia are also just moments away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63674740.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1053208. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.