|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 February 2018 (62 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 308329
Property Reference: 308329.
A double bedroom is now available in our fantastic, professionally managed, Edwardian home in Streatham Hill!
The property was renovated by ourselves to a high specification and is v spacious, a rarity in the shared rental market at nearly 3000 square feet.
The bedroom is nice and quiet, and features a lovely bay window with your own private door onto the back garden, perfect for summer months. Newly repainted, it comes furnished with double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers with original wood painted floor. Has its own ensuite and shower in the room so no queuing up in the mornings! Bedrooms each have their own SkyTV and BT infinity fibre broadband.
Current housemates are a good group - friendly, busy professionals working in different industries in London: media, property, law, insurance, recruitment in their 20s and early 30s.
Shared space includes a kitchen with granite worktops, bosch appliances and dishwasher, living room with new smart TV and Sky including Movies and Sports channels.
We pride ourselves on providing a great standard of living - the property is actively managed, with housekeeper, kitchen cleaning supplies included and our gardener for the summer months. The garden has gorgeous pear, plum and apple trees and a decked bbq area.
The location is convenient, just 5 mins walk to Streatham Hill station. From there trains take 10 mins to Clapham Junction, 20 mins to Victoria/ London Bridge. The bars and restaurants on Streatham High Road are close by and Balham, Brixton or Clapham are are all easily reachable so good options for nights out.
In summary, a relaxing home to come back to after a hard day at work. Get it in touch if this sounds like your kind of place!
Bills and extras mentioned above are all included in the monthly price. Price for a couple +£125 per month.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £900.00 per month (£207.69 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,281.00
- 6 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 19 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
If calling, please quote reference: 308329
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 30832912112017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.