|Added on Rightmove:||23 January 2018 (89 days ago)|
- Located on a peaceful road in the heart of Marylebone
- Generous double reception room with bright interiors
- Kitchen and adjoining dining room
- Master bedroom with adjoining dressing room
- Two additional bedrooms in main property
- Well presented shower room
- Self contained studio with cloakroom and bedroom
LONG LET. Arranged over four floors and boasting a fantastic roof terrace and sizeable patio, this superb four bedroom property boasts a recent refurbishment throughout with a separate studio building to the rear.
Homer Street is a desirable address close to a selection of local shops and within good distance of both Oxford Street and Regent Street, as well as the luscious greenery of Regent's Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1053403. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Marylebone.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.