|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 February 2018 (38 days ago)|
- A fantastic one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Ideally located close to amenities in Twickenham
- Presented in excellent condition
- Offers bright and modern living space
- Private rear garden
- Off-street parking
LONG LET. A bright, stylish and well presented one bedroom flat that benefits from a private rear garden and a fantastic location moments from the Thames Path and the river itself.
Well served by the shops and cafés on St Margaret's Road, that flat is also moments from the extensive amenities of Twickenham and over the bridge in Richmond.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63758314.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1053782. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.