|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 February 2018 (74 days ago)|
- Popular Semi-Rural Location
- Entrance into L-Shaped Hallway
- Extremely Large Reception Room
- Ample Dining Space
- Fully Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Spacious Double Bedroom
- Second Single Bedroom/ Home Office
- Modern Bathroom/WC with Shower
- Off-Road Allocated Parking
- Herbaceous Communal Gardens
This Beautifully Appointed TWO BEDROOMED Ground Floor Apartment is located in a Tastefully Converted Manor House in a Semi-Rural Location offers Excellent Transport Links and an Array of Amenities catering to every need.
The accommodation briefly comprises of an Entrance into a Hallway leading through into a Large and Open-Plan Reception Room with Ample Dining Space. The Kitchen is Fully Fitted with a range of wall and base units and integral washer/ dryer, dishwasher and tall Fridge Freezer unit. Across the Hallway and opposite the Reception Room is the Master Bedroom, a Good-Sized Double Room to the front of the property with a Second Single Bedroom/ Home Office alongside. The Bathroom contains a low-level Modern White Suite with a shower above the bath.
Externally, the accommodation boasts Beautifully Maintained Communal Gardens and Allocated Parking to the front. The Property is heated by Gas Central Heating and contains Double Glazed Windows throughout. Offered on an Unfurnished Basis and is Council Tax Band- C. Sorry No Pets, No Smokers and No Housing Benefit Recipients.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101701001856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carrington Partnership, Stockport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.