|Added on Rightmove:||28 January 2018 (85 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Room Only (Shared Flat)
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 338055
Property Reference: 338055.
This clean and airy 3 bed apartment has a double room available from 17 March 2018. You can view matches at Queens Tennis Club from the small communal garden.
- All bills (council tax, gas, electricity, water, TV license, broadband internet) are included.
- Double room with great views over the roof tops in London. This room is fully furnished and is £780pcm.
The Kitchen - Dishwasher, washer/dryer and modern appliances, fully equipped with crockery etc.
- There is no lounge
- Located between Barons Court and West Kensington tube stations(Zone 2) - 5 mins walk.
- Kensington High Street, South Kensington, Earls Court, Fulham Broadway and the River Thames are all easily accessible via a stroll, bus or tube.
- North End Road market, 24 hour supermarkets, and Charing Cross Hospital are nearby.
- The local gastropub is a popular destination for socialising and entertainment.
-Current housemates work in charitable and pharmaceutical sectors. Both are in their 20s so somebody of a similar age would be ideal.
If you would like to arrange a viewing, please get in touch.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £780.00 per month (£180.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £780.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 17 March, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 3
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: EPC Not Required (Shared Accomodation)
If calling, please quote reference: 338055
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 33805528012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.