|Added on Rightmove:||02 February 2018 (111 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 340789
Property Reference: 340789.
BRAND NEW Large Studio Flat in West Kensington - COUNCIL TAX INCLUDED
- Just refurbished and redecorated throughout
- New kitchen and bathroom with power shower
- New wooden flooring
- Fully furnished with new bed and mattress
- Open plan large living/kitchen area
- Gas central heating
- Modern bright and clean
Very close to local amenities and public transport
2 min for tube and buses – Zone 2
INCLUDES COUNCIL TAX
Full time employment required
Minimum tenancy 6 months
EPC Rating C
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,083.33 per month (£250.00 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 17 March, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 340789
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 34078902022018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.