|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 September 2017 (196 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 342356
Property Reference: 342356.
Up Front Requirements: Rent and Guarantor and £20 per person for referencing.
Excellent, cosy, comfortable and deceptively spacious 2 bedroom terraced house is located in a quiet street not far from the town centre and within yards of the popular Burn Valley Park. It is also within the catchment area for a place at the much sought after Eldon Acadamy (Infant & Primary School).
All adult tenants will be required to have references. Guarantor, bond and advance rent is also necessary. Although there are no administration charges, there is an up front £20 charge per person for referencing.
About 10 min walk to the town and train station, which provides good commute to Teesside, Darlington, Newcastle and all East Coast Mainline stops to London.
The house contains:
- large lounge
- 1 double bedroom
- 1 Single Bedroom
- Downstairs family bathroom with shower (White)
- Fitted kitchen with gas cooker.
- double glazing throughout
- gas central heating (new Worcester condensing combi boiler)
- External Wall Insulation has also been fitted to this property, which with the new boiler makes it extremely fuel efficient. Expect at least 35% savings on gas and electricity bills for the next tenant.
- Please note:There is NO Green Deal finance at all on this property, so gas/electric will genuinely be a lot less.
Prospective tenants who are from the EU, and indeed from any country, will always be highly valued in the same way as any UK citizen is.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £369.00 per month (£85.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £0.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 17 March, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- No Garden Access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 342356
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 25151726062017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.