|Added on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (40 days ago)|
- 1 Double Bedroom
- Open Plan Living Space
- Recently Refubished
- Modern Kitchen
- Allocated Parking
BEAUTIFULLY REFURBISHED 1 BEDROOM HOUSE IN QUIET CUL DE SAC WITH ALLOCATED PARKING & GARAGE - AVAILABLE IMMEDIATLEY - PETS ARE WELCOME
Located in a quiet cul de sac within easy reach to Croydon town centre is this beautifully refurbished one bedroom house. The property is spread over two floors. On the ground floor the property consists of a bright and spacious open plan living area with modern fitted kitchen which has white goods provided including an integrated dishwasher and is of ample size to have an eating and sitting area. To the first floor the property comprises of a large double bedroom with plenty of storage space and a well presented three piece bathroom with shower over the tub. The property also benefits from allocated parking with visitors bays for when having guests, garage en bloc which is great for storage, double glazing, a new heating system, a loft space which is ideal for storage and being a short walk from Beddington Park which has picturesque woodland walks/runs in the estate around the Carew family's historic former manor house, Waddon train station and leisure centre.
The property is offered unfurnished, pets are welcome and is available immediately. Viewings Highly Recommended!!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63960610.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P4426C1905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus Lettings, Wallington - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.