|Added on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (106 days ago)|
- Fantastic three bedroom split level flat
- Set on the first and second floors of modern development
- Large open plan reception room
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three generous sized rooms with en-suite
- Close to a wealth of amenities and transport links
- Moments from Westfield shopping centre
SHORT LET. Set in a modern development, this fantastic split-level three bedroom flat is well presented throughout offering bright and spacious accommodation with an open-plan reception room and generous sized rooms.
Woodstock Grove is well placed for the excellent amenities of Shepherd's Bush including the fashionable shops, bars and restaurants at Westfield Shopping Centre. Shepherd's Bush Underground Station is close by for links to and from central London.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1054049. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.