|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 February 2018 (107 days ago)|
- A fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat
- Stylish reception room
- Bright master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Smart kitchen
- Generous sized second bedroom with fireplace
- Modern bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Close to a wealth of amenities
LONG LET. This charming two bedroom ground floor flat offers spacious and beautifully presented accommodation, a wonderful reception room and a private rear garden.
Aylmer Road is a conveniently located for the amenities of Wendell Park and a variety of shops and restaurants on Chiswick High Road. Stamford Brook Underground Station (District Line) is also nearby.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-63963064.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1054164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shepherds Bush.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.