|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 February 2018 (64 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 340048
Property Reference: 340048.
Beautiful garden flat with great local transport connections
Ground floor of Victorian conversion with high ceilings and many original features, including two working fireplaces.
- Master bedroom with lots of built-in wardrobe space.
- Large combined lounge - with lots of built-in storage - and conservatory - currently used as a dining area.
- Kitchen equipped with Stoves cooker, Bosch fridge-freezer and dishwasher - all less than three years old.
- Second bedroom suitable as a single, home office or nursery.
- South-facing garden with small shed.
Utility room with Samsung washing machine and tumble drier - both less than three years old.
Bathroom with walk-in shower, large bath and heated towel rail.
8 mins to St John's station (14 min train to Cannon St).
10 mins to Lewisham station (11 min train to London Bridge, 20 to Charing Cross, DLR 16 mins to Canary Wharf).
9 mins to lovely Hilly Fields Park.
Unrestricted on-street parking.
Pets welcome, with the exception of cats, due to allergy.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,600.00 per month (£369.23 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,500.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 24 March, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 340048
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 34004831012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.