1 bedroom flat to rentGriffiths Street, Falkirk, FK1
|Added on Rightmove:||08 February 2018 (71 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 343414
Property Reference: 343414.
First floor, one bedroom flat only 5 mins walk from both Falkirk High train station and the town centre. Secure entry, gas central heating and fresh decoration. Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe and bathroom with shower. On street parking available. Employment references and credit check required. Council Tax Band A. EPC Rating C.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £350.00 per month (£80.77 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £500.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 08 February, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: C
If calling, please quote reference: 343414
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 34341407022018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.