|Added on Rightmove:||06 February 2018 (104 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 331516
Property Reference: 331516.
A 3 bedroom, end of terrace house, newly renovated internally. Entertain downstairs with two inviting reception rooms a warm kitchen leading onto a mini conservatory.
The split level allows privacy with the three bedrooms upstairs along with the newly renovated and modernised bathroom, with separate WC.
The garden is low maintenance and offers an additional shed for storage.
The property is a few minutes’ walk from Sudbury Hill Underground Station (Piccadilly Line) and Sudbury Hill Harrow Railway Station. The A40 is also 10 minutes away, so the ideal location for commuting to and from work.
Unfurnished, however white goods included (Fridge Freezer, Washing Machine and Cooker).
Property available now! Contact to arrange your inspection, this is a property you won’t want to miss.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,750.00 per month (£403.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,750.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 24 April, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 331516
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 33151615012018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.