|Added on Rightmove:||17 February 2018 (34 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Property Reference Number: 347015
Property Reference: 347015.
2 Double Bedroom Split level Victorian Conversion
This is a stylish, neutrally decorated first floor accommodation on a quiet street.
Brixton is second to none in terms of local amenities such as restaurants, bars, clubs, music venues and local events,
and also has the beautifully managed Brockwell Park. Make sure to check out the innovative Pop Brixton.
Transport links are excellent too. 30 minutes should get you to Oxford Circus or the City by bus/tube,
but be honest, why ever leave brixton?
Please notei>. Despite the pictures the flat is let furnished.
Private landlord managed property. No agents fees.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,500.00 per month (£346.15 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £2,076.92
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 25 March, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 4
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- Students welcome to enquire
- Pets considered / by arrangement
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- No Parking Available
- No Garden Access
If calling, please quote reference: 347015
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 34701515022018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.