|Added on Rightmove:||18 February 2018 (64 days ago)|
- Wonderful period property
- Converted three years ago
- Located on Chapel Market
- Second floor spacious flat
- Comprising two double bedrooms
- Spacious open plan lounge
Wonderful period property converted approximately three years ago and located right on the bustling Chapel Market. Stunning and contemporary second floor spacious flat comprising two double bedrooms, which are carpeted with built in wardrobes (one has an en-suite shower room), separate tiled bathroom, bright and spacious open plan lounge which benefits from a period curved bay window and wooden floors, modern fitted kitchen with own washing machine, entry phone intercom system and gas central heating. Chapel Market provides extensive amenities while Islington's vibrant Upper Street has an array of superb boutique shops, Sainsbury's supermarket, excellent bars and restaurants,
plus a cinema which is situated in the N1 Shopping Centre. The closest underground station is Angel (Northern Line - Zone 1) and King's Cross St Pancras which is just a bus journey away offering international rail links and tube lines across London. Ideal for sharers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64135006.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CLE130159_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greene & Co, Clerkenwell.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.