|Added on Rightmove:||22 February 2018 (116 days ago)|
- 1ST FLOOR 2 BEDROOM FLAT
- VERY WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- FITTED KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE WITH LAMINATE FLOOR
- FULLY TILED BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
- DOWNSTAIRS STORAGE AREA
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN PATIO AREA
- PETS CONSIDERED
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- EASY ACCESS TO M1 MOTORWAY AND MEADOWHALL SHOPPING CENTRE
Very well presented 2 bedroom 1st floor (Top) flat in this popular location. The property benefites from a fully fitted kitchen with upright fridge freezer and washing machine, spacious lounge with laminate floor, 1 double bedroom with built in wardrobe, and a single bedroom with built in wardrobe and built in dressing table with overhead storage cupboards. Fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath. Downstairs entrance with offshot storage area leading to an enclosed low maintenance rear garden patio area. Close to local amenities and having easy access to Chapeltown centre, M1 Motorway, Meadowhall Shopping Centre and Northern General Hospital.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 9936. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gold Key Lettings & Management, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.