|Reduced on Rightmove:||01 May 2018 (21 days ago)|
- Available 1st July 2018
- Excellent city centre location
- Off street parking available
- Secure access
- High speed Wi-Fi included
- Integrated kitchen appliances included
- Fully furnished
- Close to Leeds Trinity Shopping Centre
This attractive studio apartment offers contemporary living in the heart of the city. The apartment comes fully furnished, benefiting from a partitioned bedroom area with double bed, kitchenette with high-specification integrated appliances, a modern shower room, wood-style laminate flooring, a large sofa, coffee table, study desk and chair and a large TV. Hi-speed WiFi is also included.
The development: Number 5 South Parade is a brand-new development of luxury studio apartments located in Leeds city centre (LS1). Just one street over from the bars and restaurants of Park Row and Greek Street, this property is within walking distance of all Leeds city centre has to offer including the Trinity Shopping Centre.
Limited parking spaces available for an additional fee - please ask our Lettings Consultants about availability.
Availability: This apartment is available 1st July 2018.
Viewing: For more information or if you would like to arrange a viewing please call YPP on 0113 2444 666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ref: F11 5SP
Admin fee: £100 per bedroom*
Deposit: 1 months rent**
*This administration fee is a fixed cost that covers a variety of works depending on each individual tenancy. The fee includes, but it not limited to: conducting viewings, negotiating the tenancy, verifying references and drawing up contracts.
**Deposit may differ depending on the property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YPP, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.