|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||26 March 2018 (58 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 364150
Property Reference: 364150.
3 Bed Semi-Detached House, Park Lane, SM5.
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom semi-detached house is available to move in from 05 May 2018.
The rent is £1,400.00 per month (£323.08 per week).
- Property comes furnished or unfurnished (tenant can decide).
- Deposit / Bond is £1,400.00
- Minimum tenancy is 9 Months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
More details available upon enquiry.
Summary & Exclusions:
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 364150
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 36415025032018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.