|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||16 February 2017 (462 days ago)|
- New and exciting, architecturally designed, contemporary style accommodation
- Four well-appointed bedrooms, all with en suite facilities
- Amazing space with open-plan living areas
- Enclosed rear garden plus multiple landscaped terrace areas
- Private and secure garage
- Top specification A/V throughout
- Available now
Situated on a quiet Clerkenwell side-street, an architecturally designed warehouse conversion located only minutes walk from the bars & restaurants of Shoreditch.
Originally built as an 18th Century ironmonger's workshop, the property underwent extensive and tasteful renovation in 2016 to create 4,000 square feet of modern internal living and entertaining space over 3 floors, with top specification A/V throughout. Additionally, there is more than 1,000 square feet of outside entertaining space including multiple landscaped terraced areas.
The property is available also for photo-shoots and events with prior consultation and consent.
**Please note that the indicated rent of £16,250 per calendar month reflects the rent for this apartment unfurnished. We can also offer it to you with furniture at £17,062.50 per calendar month. We are here to work with you.**
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-64696811.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PearTreeStreet. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Residently, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.