|Added on Rightmove:||19 February 2017 (430 days ago)|
- Modern ground floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan living area
- Fitted kitchen with appliances
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Allocated parking
- Walking distance to the High street 0,8 miles
This is a modern two double bedroom ground floor apartment in a purpose built development that is located less than 1 mile from the main high street in Midsomer Norton which is well served by local independent retailers as well as larger stores such as Sainsbury’s and Lidl, The property comprises: entrance hallway with storage cupboard, open plan living area incorporating a modern fitted kitchen with appliances included, two double bedrooms, a bathroom with shower over the bath. The property is well presented throughout and is neutrally decorated. There is a small front garden area and at the rear of the building there is a large car park where you do have your own allocated space. Please call for further information and to arrange an appointment to view. Please note the Landlord of this property will not accept housing benefit or allow pets or smokers in the property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 285020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Letting and Management, Midsomer Norton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.