|Added on Rightmove:||10 January 2017 (373 days ago)|
- Garden flat - glass doors leading out to lovely garden
- Water included in the rent
- Completely renovated throughout
- Located close to all the shops, cafes, banks, post office
- Fantastic garden flat available... be quick, book your viewing now! :)
- Water included in the rent !!
- Band A council Tax.
- Currently being renovated; new carpet, fresh paint, modern kitchen, brand new shower room, it will be looking fantastic.
- Flat is located within a newly renovated building - plenty of historical features, but with a modern touch.
- This property would be perfect for a couple / single person / working professional.
- Separate living room... so light and bright.
- The bedroom is separate.
- Glass doors lead out to the lovely garden area.
- Located close to everything... the town is literally a 20 seconds walk away! Taxi stand is at the end of the road. Bus stop and train station are within easy walking distance. Aldi, shops, post office, banks and cafes all available within a few minutes walk.
Note: Applicants must be full-time working to apply.
Note: This property is unable to accept DSS/benefits or full-time students.
Note: This property is unable to accept cats or dogs.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference PropCamborne224. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harcourt White Limited, North Cliffs.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.