|Added on Rightmove:||17 May 2018 (6 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- EN-SUITE TO THE MASTER BEDROOM
- SECURE ALLOCATED PARKING
- OPEN PLAN LIVING SPACE
- JULIETTE BALCONY FROM LOUNGE
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- CONVENIENT LOCATION
- GOOD ACCESS LINKS TO M1 AND NORTHERN GENERAL HOSPITAL
- SUPERMARKETS AND SHOPPING OUTLETS WITHIN CLOSE PROXIMITY
Superbly presented 2 bedroom 1st floor (MIDDLE) apartment in this much sought after area. The property features a spacious open plan kitchen / lounge c/w white goods, 1 double bedroom with en-suite,1 single bedroom and separate bathroom with shower over bath. Secure gated car park. Being close to local amenities within a few minutes walk to supermarkets and Ecclesfield Park the location has excellent transport links to Sheffield City Centre and is only a 5 minute drive to Junction 35 of the M1 Motorway. Would also be an ideal location for staff of the Northern General Hospital.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 4908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gold Key Lettings & Management, Sheffield.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.