|Added on Rightmove:||26 April 2018 (31 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 378411
Property Reference: 378411.
We are proud to offer this delightful recently built 2 double bedroom, mid terraced house in a great location.
Available to move in from 01 June 2018, this property benefits from allocated parking space, and its own garden, GCH and downstairs cloakroom. The property is offered unfurnished.
Viewing highly recommended. Contact us today for more details or to arrange a viewing!
Rent £775.00 per month (£173.08 per week)
Deposit / Bond is £775.00
Minimum tenancy is 6 months
Maximum number of tenants is 2 Photos to follow shortly.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £775.00 per month (£178.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £775.00
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes unfurnished
- Available to move in from 01 June, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 6 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 2
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: B
If calling, please quote reference: 378411
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 37841126042018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.