|Added on Rightmove:||01 May 2018 (22 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace
- Bond £425
- Sorry No DSS
- Small Pets Considered
- Close To Local Amenities
- Spacious Accommodation
- GCH & Double Glazing
- Modern Decor
The accommodation offered briefly:
- Front facing lounge with open staircase
- Fitted kitchen with ample room for dining table
- Downstairs bathroom with white suite and shower over bath
- Two bedrooms to first floor, a double and a single
- Spacious attic bedroom
- Enclosed rear yard
Beecroft Estates Can offer a first Class Property Management Service
Already managing 1500 local house, why not let us manage yours!
If you are looking to let your property or have a portfolio that you need help with, call us.
We can offer first six month management free to new clients.
Full management starting at 5% and lets from £50
Please call Lynda on 01709 794677 to discuss your requirements and we can tailor make a package to suit your needs.
When applying to rent one of our properties application/administration fees may become payable in addition to rent and bond. Please contact a member of staff for further details.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beecroft Estates, Mexborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.