|Added on Rightmove:||10 March 2017 (374 days ago)|
- Period Features - Grade II listed, timber framed
- Stunning Views, rural location
- Garden, parking and outbuildings including Grade II listed barn
- Additional land and buildings available (by seperate agreement)
- Undergoing full, sympathetic refurbishment, new kitchen and bathrooms
FOR FULL DETAILS OF THIS PROPERTY PLEASE DOWNLOAD THE BROCHURE. Viewings strictly by appointment only - VIEWINGS WILL TAKE PLACE ON MONDAY 27th AND TUESDAY 28th MARCH ONLY - PLEASE CONTACT Kate Hazzard-Smith, Estate Management Officer - 07484 533969 / email@example.com
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65141294.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MILittlePenlan. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The National Trust , Swindon.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.