|Added on Rightmove:||02 May 2018 (23 days ago)|
X1 Eastbank Tower offers this bright and modern furnished one bedroom apartment. Within walking distance of Picadilly Station and the City Centre it offers free access to the on-site gym. Parking available £50pcm. Available 13th May
• Located in Ancoats
• Available 13th May
• 1 bedroom apartment
• 7th Floor
• Parking available at additional cost
• Ideal for working professionals
• Secure entry
• Hyperoptic broadband available
• On-site security officer every night from 6pm-6am
• Fully furnished
• Integrated kitchen appliances including a dishwasher/washer dryer
• Fully fitted bathrooms
• Walking distance to Manchester City Center
• 5 minutes walk from the Northern Quarter
• Less than ten minutes to Piccadilly train station
• Referencing fee dependent on number of tenants and tenancy length
• In the event you need a guarantor there is a £50 fee to reference the guarantor
• Deposit (which is refundable at the end of tenancy following on from a property inspection) is one months rent
• All deposits are entered in to a government protected scheme (DPS)
• Booking Fee of £175
• Interactive 3D Tour available here:
X1 Special Features
• Electric cars available for X1 Eastbank tenants' use
• On-site gym
• X1 Tenant exclusive loyalty card with discounts across Manchester at venues such as; GK Gallery, Be at One Cocktail Bar, Inspirit Retreat, The Alchemist & more!
More information & booking
For more information, call us today or email us.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference MCH180054_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by X1 Lettings, Salford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.