|Reduced on Rightmove:||30 March 2017 (420 days ago)|
- Fantastic open-plan layout living space
- Two bedrooms
- Exposed brickwork with wood flooring throughout
- Hip neighbourhood with excellent facilities
- Convenient for Old Street tube
- EPC Band C
Located in one of the Manhattan Loft Corporation's very first developments within the popular Shepherdess Walk quarter and within easy reach of Shoreditch, Islington and the City, this outstanding apartment in The Factory offers a fantastic open-plan layout living space, two bedrooms, (one master and one guestroom/study), plus a large and stylish bathroom.
Features include exposed brickwork and wood flooring throughout with large industrial light windows. The large living space is excellent for entertaining along with an open-plan kitchen complete with fully integrated appliances. Transport connections are superb with Old Street (Northern Line) 0.3 miles and Moorgate 0.8 miles away. Private parking space available.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-65217527.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TheFactory. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Residently, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.