|Added on Rightmove:||11 May 2018 (14 days ago)|
- No Agent Fees
- Property Reference Number: 385099
Property Reference: 385099.
Lovely 3 bedroom semi detached property with a garage. Located in a very nice area with excellent schools nearby . Fully double glazed and gas central heating. The property is in good condition with well kept front and rear garden.
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,050.00 per month (£242.31 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,000.00
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 11 May, 2018
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 5
- No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
- No Students
- No Pets, sorry
- Smokers considered
- Family Friendly
- Bills not included
- Property has parking
- Property has garden access
- Property has fireplace
- EPC Rating: Currently Being Obtained
If calling, please quote reference: 385099
You will not be charged any admin fees.
Referencing for tenants only costs £20 each, if requested by the landlord for this property.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 38509910052018. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.