|Added on Rightmove:||03 April 2017 (199 days ago)|
- One Bedroom Studio Apartment
- Stunning Decorative Order
- Completely Refurbished
- Furnished to High Standard
- Secure Entry System
- Highly Sought After Location
- Close to Gadebridge Park
- Cafes and Restaurants Near By
- Available Mid April
- Viewing Very Much Advised!
Clements Estate Agents are delighted to offer this beautiful one bed studio apartment to let. This stunning property has been completely refurbished and is offered furnished to the highest standard with an array of appliances, including a smart TV, sofa, and bed. No corners have been cut here, truly exceptional!
Set in the marvellous and characterful Old Town of Hemel Hempstead. Close to beautiful coffee shops, resturants and just a minutes walk from Gadebridge Park, this property is not one to miss out on. Available for viewing and move in from 10th April!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100230002857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clements Estate Agents, Hemel Hempstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.