|Added on Rightmove:||14 June 2017 (132 days ago)|
- Extended Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms (the largest being over 21ft !!)
- Two Reception Rooms
- Off Street Parking and Car Port
- Family Bathroom & W/C
- Popular Location
- Long Term Let
- Available 1st August 2016
- No Smokers, Sharers, DSS or Pets
ENTRANCE HALL Under stairs storage cupboards.
LOUNGE 13' 6" x 12' 4" (4.11m x 3.76m)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 18' 7" x 10' 7" (5.66m x 3.23m) White goods include; Electric fan oven, induction hob and fridge (with small freezer compartment). There is space & plumbing for a washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher (items not provided)
DINING ROOM 11' 6" x 8' 4" (3.51m x 2.54m)
CLOAKROOM W/C and hand wash basin.
LANDING Access to loft space (boarded)
MASTER BEDROOM 21' 5" x 11' 2" (6.53m x 3.4m) Built in storage cupboard housing hot water tank further large wardrobes can be included if needed.
BEDROOM TWO 12' 3" x 10' 3" (3.73m x 3.12m)
BEDROOM THREE 8' 0" x 7' 7" (2.44m x 2.31m)
REAR GARDEN Enclosed by fencing with patio and lawned area, gated access through car port.
FRONT GARDEN Off street parking and car port
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 101460002174. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by A J Homes , Winterbourne .
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.