|Added on Rightmove:||18 July 2017 (216 days ago)|
- Fantastic views over private terrace and rooms
- Modern development within walking distance to the City
- 7 day/week porter, Residents Gym and Residents Roof Garden
- Open-plan reception/kitchen area, wooden floors throughout
- Top floor apartment with separate study area
Please quote reference 31500 when enquiring about this property
A very large modern 3 bedroom/2 bathroom/additional downstairs toilet with close distance to all nearby amenities including Sainsbury's/Cinema Curzon Bar/St Katharine Docks/restaurants/Gym within the same building and others. It incorporates an open plan living, kitchen/living room leading to a private terrace area with views of some of London's most iconic landmarks. It also features direct lift access, fully-integrated kitchens appliances, Miele washer/dryer (within a separate utility room) adding to the comfort of lifestyle.
The spacious master bedroom with en-suite (bath and a shower) has a large walk-in wardrobe. The second double bedroom also has a large walk-in wardrobe, as well floor to ceiling glass windows. The third double bedroom incorporates fitted wardrobes with sliding mirror doors. In addition, there is a separate study area furnished outside the bedrooms on the top floor.
Floor-to-ceiling windows bring plenty of sunlight to the apartment. The car club facility (ZipCar) provides hourly car rental option. There is a secure bicycle store available for resident, and a 'Boris' bike docking station is located by the development. It is a short walk from St Katharine Docks, one of the capital's most vibrant waterside destinations with its cafes, restaurants and bars. Tower Hill/Shadwell/Aldgate East/Aldgate stations are all within walking distance, with connections to Bank, London Bridge, the West End and Canary Wharf.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 0031500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban.co.uk, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.