|Added on Rightmove:||21 November 2017 (59 days ago)|
- 4 double bedrooms, master with en-suite bathroom and dressing room, further bathroom
- Open-plan kitchen, dining room and living room with bi-fold doors out to garden
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Turfed rear garden
- Two tandem car spaces and garage
- Situated 16 miles north of Oxford town centre, 6 miles north west of Bicester, 16 miles south east of Banbury and 3.5 miles to the south west of Junction 10 of the M40
Exceptional brand new 4 bedroom, 3 storey family home with extensive accommodation offering open-plan kitchen, dining room and living room with bi-folding doors to private rear garden, located within walking distance of the local Heyford free school. Master suite with bathroom, three double bedrooms and a further bathroom. The property off street parking and garage.*Some of the images are of the show home* The property is available unfurnished.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-68260820.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P108072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Finders Keepers, Bicester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.